Click to Edit
MacAulay Common Areas include the junior olympic swimming pool with slide and Kiddie pool, clubhouse, which is an architectural reproduction of an 18th century Scottish carriage house, and clubhouse/pool parking lot, playgrounds, tennis courts, parks, ponds and natural areas located within the community on Homeowners Association (HOA) property.
Common Area Guidelines (as of June 29, 2016)
1) MacAulay Common Areas are for use only by MacAulay homeowners in good standing, their occupants or guests.
2) Common Areas shall be used only for the purposes for which they are designed.
3) No resident shall use the Common Areas in any manner which will impede any other resident in the use and enjoyment of their home or the Common Areas.
4) No drinking of alcoholic beverages is allowed in the Common Areas except for HOA approved events.
5) No campfires are allowed in the Common Areas.
6) No firearms are allowed in the Common Areas, including but not limited to: bows and arrows, slingshots, “BB” guns, pellet guns and other firearms of all types, regardless of size.
7) The possession or discharge of any type of fireworks is not allowed in the Common Areas.
8) All pets must be kept on a leash in the Common Areas.
9) No person shall dump waste, including yard waste, in the Common Areas.
10) No person shall commit any nuisance, vandalism, or improper behavior in the Common Areas.
11) No baby carriages, bicycles, playpens, wagons, toys, benches, chairs, or other articles of personal property shall be left unattended in the Common Areas.
12) No tent, shack, trailer, or other structure of a temporary nature shall be placed upon the Common Areas without HOA Board approval.
13) No motorized vehicles may be driven in the Common Areas except the Clubhouse parking lot. This shall include but not be limited to: ATV’s, golf carts, off road vehicles, minibikes, snowmobiles, and motorcycles.
14) No tree removal, improvements, maintenance, decoration, repair or replacement shall be made in a Common Area without HOA Board approval.
15) Homeowners will be held financially accountable for any damages to the Common Areas caused by themselves, their occupants or guests.
16) Unauthorized use of secured Common Areas (i.e., pool area, tennis courts, clubhouse) at any time is prohibited and will be considered trespassing.
17) Unauthorized use of open Common Areas between the hours of 11:00 PM and 5:00 AM is prohibited and will be considered trespassing.
18) Residents and their guests will be expected to follow any additional rules as may be posted by the HOA in Common Areas (e.g., ponds, tennis courts, pools) and on the MacAulay web site